Store information - Eurowolle
Our company was founded in 1990 and today EUROWOLLE® is a leading manufacturer of bedding in the country, a Polish bedding manufacturer, creating traditional articles such as duvets and pillows, as well as many complementary products.
HOW DID IT START?
We started as a small company with only two people. Mainly thanks to their work and its proper organization, supported over time by specialized machines, the company developed dynamically. This is because quality has been the most important thing for us from the very beginning! Thanks to contacts with leading domestic and foreign producers of various types of materials, our offer has become more and more extensive over time. As a bedding manufacturer, we have systematically expanded our collections. The number of manufactured articles and offered designs increased. By collecting experience and listening to our customers, the products we produce have changed depending on their needs, trends and news in the world of technology and design.
From the beginning of our existence, our domain has been and is the highest quality of the products we offer. Therefore, the products we design and sew are a guarantee of comfortable and healthy sleep. For this purpose, we use the highest quality, proven semi-finished products, raw materials, materials and additives, as well as packaging that has industry-specific certificates .
BEDDING MANUFACTURER – CLEAR GOALS ARE THE KEY TO SUCCESS
As production increased, we had more and more customers who chose our brand among many bedding manufacturers offering duvets and pillows . The EUROWOLLE® plant is located in southwestern Poland, in Świebodzice in Lower Silesia. Thanks to our own transport and an extensive distribution network, our products reach bedrooms all over Poland. In addition, EUROWOLLE® brand products can also be purchased abroad.
EUROWOLLE BEDDING MANUFACTURER – YOU CAN TRUST US
Our extensive offer includes traditional bedding (duvets, pillows and bedding sets) and rehabilitation products made of woolen knitted fabrics. Woolen bedding made of 100% pure, new wool, such as merino, alpaca, camel or cashmere, of the EUROWOLLE® brand has been clinically assessed and is registered as rehabilitation products in 3 groups:
- warmers: body warmers (duvets, rugs), lumbar warmers (belts), knee warmers (knee pads);
- sleepers: mattresses, single-sided mattresses, double-sided mattresses;
- supports: neck and neck (straight and profiled pillows, stabilizing and warming collars, headrests), seats.
We have had the Woolmark® license since 2002, thanks to which our customers have a guarantee that the wool beddings we produce are made of 100% pure, new wool. Additionally, their quality complies with The Woolmark Company standards.
SOME IMPORTANT DATES FROM THE HISTORY OF OUR COMPANY:
1990 – starting a business;
1995 – start of production in Świebodzice at ul. Strzegomska;
1996 – relocation of the production plant to Wałbrzych, ul. Wrocławska 5;
2001 – opening a branch in Świebodzice, ul. Wałbrzyska 38;
2002 – joining the Polish Chamber of Clothing and Textile PIOT;
– receipt of the Woolmark license and its continuation to this day;
2004 – registration of products made of 100% pure new wool as rehabilitation products at the Office for Registration of Medicines, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products in Warsaw;
2005 – ISO certification;
2007 – IW TRICOTEXTIL awarded the Human-Friendly certificate;
2011 – joining the Association of Producers of Woolen Knitted Medical Products;
2014 – IW TRICOTEXTIL awarded the Safe for Children certificate;
– granting by ITT CERTEX Sp. z o. o. eco5 certificate;
– we are introducing two new brands to the market, i.e.: bejbik and LanaAmore ;
– unveiling of a new version of the website;
2015 – we introduce further new brands to the market: Lanolin, VASARA, LhIMBI and METSi ;
– launching websites for the Bejbik and LanaAmore brands ;
2016 – we introduce the ROZYNEK healthy dreams brand to the market ;
MISSION AND VALUES
Through the activities undertaken by our team , striving to provide ecological and high-quality bedding articles and clothing to our partners and customers, we want to be the most valued and well-known manufacturer of quilts, pillows and rehabilitation products made of woolen knitted fabrics in Poland and abroad.
BASIC VALUES OF PPHU EUROWOLLE:
1. People – we support our employees by investing in them and providing them with competences. Moreover, the needs of our clients are the most important to us! At EUROWOLLE®, people create for people, with full understanding of their perspective.
2. Quality – we want each product to have its own character and our brand to be the most frequently chosen by customers. That’s why we create not only high-quality bedding, but also a unique design that will make our products memorable.
3. Customer satisfaction – we listen to our customers, because a satisfied customer is a sure future of the company. This mission has guided us since the beginning of the company and is still the most important to this day.
4. Responsibility – we act honestly, taking into account all social, ethical and ecological aspects of business activity. Moreover, we believe that clear, understandable rules create a valuable environment for cooperation with both retail and wholesale clients.
5. Safety – we produce from certified raw materials and additives that are environmentally friendly and meet all standards. It is important for us to choose only materials for our clients that we would be happy to use ourselves.