Maintenance is very important for Eurowolle products. This information regarding products manufactured by PPHU EUROWOLLE will enable you to perform it effectively.
MAINTENANCE – GENERAL RULES
n order to maintain the high quality of the materials we use in the production process, proper maintenance is very important. It applies to pillows, duvets, mattress protectors, and all other products sold in our store. It is also necessary to maintain their health-promoting properties.
The conservation process consists of individual stages, the observance of which is necessary to ensure a safe process for materials. In order to use Eurowelle products with satisfaction for as long as possible, please follow the following rules:
1. FABRIC SELECTION . It is necessary to separate white things from colored and dark things; slightly from very dirty; cotton from polyester. Proper product segregation allows for proper maintenance, depending on the characteristics of individual materials and operational goals.
2. MAINTENANCE SYMBOLS . You must strictly follow the icons on the insert. They refer to the form and temperature of washing, bleaching, drying, ironing, etc.
3. CHECK whether the items to be preserved do not contain unnecessary elements, e.g. cards, money, etc. You should also fasten zippers and buttons to prevent their damage.
4. THE RIGHT MEASURE . It is recommended to use an appropriate (for white/colored) high-quality detergent, fabric softener and stain remover.
5. COLORS & PRINT . Eurowolle products should be washed inside out to maintain the intensity of the colors.
6. SPIN . Due to fabric creases, it is recommended to use the spin function wisely or, if possible, avoid it.
7. DRYING . It is advisable to dry the items subjected to conservation in an unfolded state, outdoors or in a room with adequate ventilation. It is also recommended to dry colored and printed products in the shade, while white products can be exposed to direct sunlight.
– for white bases – 90°C,
– for colored bases – 40°C.