With a complete comfort and maximum satisfaction of our customers, we proudly introduce the the Multifunction Silver Lana Amore mattress protector, a combination of two natural raw materials!
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT THE MULTIFUNCION SILVER LANA AMORE MATTRESS PROTECTOR AND WOOL PAD?
The combination of two natural materials gives the Multifunction Silver Lana Amore mattress protector extraordinary anti-allergic and antibacterial properties. A wool mattress protector is the perfect solution for any bedroom, regardless of the bed type. It combines the function of a protective underlay for the sheet and a mattress topper , which increases sleep comfort.
The foundation is an additional insulating barrier between the sleeper’s body and the mattress, which helps ensure a healthy and safe sleep environment. The Multifunction Silver mattress protector prevents pathological immune reactions of the body and alleviates their symptoms because it effectively reduces the number of bacteria, fungi and mites in the bedding. Thanks to this, people struggling with allergies and dermatological problems can sleep soundly!
WOOLEN BED PROTECTION – EVERY ELEMENT IS IMPORTANT!
The effectiveness of the Multifuncion mattress protector by Lana Amore lies in the attention to each of its elements, as well as the entire production process. The upper part of the Multifunction Silver pad is made of 100% merino wool, which has unique temperature regulating, moisture wicking and antiseptic properties. Thanks to woolen fabric, which is a natural raw material, you will feel pleasant relaxation and your body will be gently massaged all the time. Wool allows for natural ventilation, providing access to fresh air, which is why it creates an ideal environment for comfortable sleep.
The lower part of the Multifunction Silver protector is made of wool, made of quilted 100% natural cotton satin with a dense weave. In addition to anti-allergic properties, it offers above-average comfort, a feeling of freshness throughout the night, and is also very durable.
The filling of the Multifunction Silver Lana Amore mattress protector and wool pad is a high-quality, high-fluffy PES non-woven fabric with the addition of SILVER+ silver particles . Thanks to the use of modern SILVER+ technology, which involves applying a finish of silver particles to polyester fibers, a unique product is created.
TOP 5 – WHY IS IT WORTH CHOOSING THE MULTIFUNCION SILVER MATTRESS PROTECTOR?
- HEALTHY SLEEP – Quilted anti-allergic topper ensuring healthy, hygienic and comfortable sleep and extending the life of the mattress.
- SILVER+ TECHNOLOGY – Modern technology of SILVER+ silver particles guaranteeing the reduction of unpleasant odors. Natural raw materials ensuring high thermoregulation and insulation parameters as well as optimal elasticity. Antiallergic and antibacterial properties limit the development of mites and pathogenic microorganisms. Rubbers sewn into the corners prevent the topper from moving and ensure that it adheres well to the mattress surface.
- UNIVERSALITY – Adapted to mattresses for adults and children. It will also work well on various types of sofas with a sleeping function.
- HIGHEST QUALITY – High quality of raw materials used, careful and aesthetic finish.
- WIDE CHOICE – The foundation is produced in many popular sizes: 80×200 90×200 120×200 140×200 160×200 180×200 200×200 220×200, ensuring proper fit to the mattresses available on the market.
These particles create a physical barrier against dirt and the transmission of infections by pathogenic microorganisms to the human body. The filling structure of the summer duvet ensures high thermal insulation parameters, significant elasticity while maintaining an appropriate level of elasticity. Additionally, the non-woven fabric does not lose its properties after washing. The material has a multidirectional weave of fibers, which significantly increases the durability of the quilt. When both elements are combined, a very warm, delicate winter quilt is created, perfect for frosty nights. The duvets can be used either connected or separately, providing a versatile solution for two individuals or ensuring full-year comfort for a single person.
PURPOSE OF WOOL PRODUCTS:
Wool knitted rehabilitation products can be used both on their own, generating heat in contact with the skin. They can also be used to prolong the thermal effect caused by physical treatments aimed at obtaining therapeutic overheating of tissues. Thanks to their health properties, they improve skin blood supply, increase the threshold of pain sensations, reduce muscle tension and the viscosity of synovial fluid. They can be used before physical activity, preparing tissues for exercise. It is also worth using them after their completion, to consolidate the achieved therapeutic effect.
Moreover, “in rehabilitation practice, the most frequently used procedure in the treatment of degenerative spine diseases is thermal therapy. In such cases, it will be difficult to overestimate the importance of using products made of woolen knitted fabrics, including woolen warmers (1).
1) Cieślak Beata (M.A.) – The use of heat to eliminate increased muscle tension and pain associated with degenerative spine diseases. Practical Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation. No. 7 – 8/ 2010.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
– WOOLBRAND, license number S1006/PL/09/2021