If you are looking for a duvet made of natural materials, healthy and with a luxurious design, you should discover this model from our main collection. The MERINO LINE wool duvet is a definitely premium product.
WHAT MAKES THE MERINO LINE WOOL DUVET UNIQUE?
The MERINO LINE wool duvet is a luxurious product made of pure, living merino wool. The model is elegant on one side, very delicate on the other, and most importantly, it has a number of health-promoting properties Wool-filled duvets are characterized by the ability to regulate temperature, ventilation and absorb moisture. That is why, unlike artificial fibers, the moisture produced during sleep does not condense, but evaporates. However, it is not only good ventilation that puts this duvet in a high position among products with natural filling. The properties of wool are also used in therapeutic rehabilitation.
MERINO WOOL – WHAT IS WORTH KNOWING ABOUT IT?
Merino wool has a relaxing and soothing effect . That is why it is used as an antidote for numerous skeletal, muscular, rheumatic and nervous pain . It is also worth emphasizing that thanks to lanolin, which protects against the development of mites and bacteria , 100% natural wool has anti-allergic properties. The fabric used on the top of the MERINO LINE duvet is delicate to the touch, pure inlet cotton. It is a breathable material with a dense weave, considered one of the best for bedding. It provides above-average comfort and a feeling of freshness thanks to its breathability. Moreover, it is extremely durable.
EXPLORE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE MERINO LINE DUVET AND FEEL SPECIAL
Our MERINO LINE wool duvet guarantees the highest quality, comfort and health every day, because the duvet is:
- BODY FRIENDLY – pleasant to the touch, recommended for people with sensitive skin.
- DURABLE – durable materials, long-term use.
- SOLID WORKMANSHIP – quilted with an original pattern, trimmed with decorative piping.
- ALL YEAR ROUND – for use in summer, spring and autumn and in winter in rooms with a constant air temperature of about 18°C.
- MADE BY US – high standards of workmanship at the production plant in Świebodzice.
- WITH EUROWOLLE QUALITY GUARANTEE – certified raw materials from proven producers and suppliers.
All necessary information regarding use, storage and maintenance can be found here >>